Don Rosa

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Fri Aug 21 12:56:05 CEST 1992

> It would be nice if you Scandinavians would inform us non-Sc. about a new
> Rosa story when it appears.
I don't read the Swedish Disney books regularly, but if I find
something I will tell you all about it.  Maybe someone else checks
them regularly?  I'd love such information myself, especially if it
appeared when the magazines are still in the stores.

> Well, if he didn't, I did. [...]
> Maybe someone [Andrew? Per? me?] could make a 'definite' Rosa-list
> and post it as a sort of FAQ?
Please do!  Isn't your list "almost definite" as is?
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
"You don't know how lonely it gets in America, being a Duck fan, sometimes."
						-- Don Rosa