Who are we?

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Dec 3 14:55:48 CET 1992

In the discussion on index format Torsten wrote:

> How many people subscribe to this group?

In that context I think a more appropriate question would be how many
would be interested to participate.  Not that many it seems.  This is
not a posting on index format though (I wrote one more, but decided
not to send it) but I thought I might answer that question anyway, as
it might be interesting (?).

There are currently forty-two subscribers (Did you accidentally ask
*the* question? :-), disbributed like this:

Sweden		18
The Netherlands	 2
Germany		 1
Norway		 1

USA		18	(11 .edu, 5 .com, 2 .gov)
Canada		 1

New Zealand	 1
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: Per.Starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"