THE Gladstone Index

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Sat Dec 5 00:38:24 CET 1992

Harry:
> Well, here is my Gladstone list: all the issues I have (except for the

Great!  As I've said I would really like a different format, with
(room for) more information, but I won't complain.  Instead I plan to
convert all this to *my* preferred super-duper format, whenever I know
exactly how I want it.  Heh heh heh! (evil laugh).

> Who's next?

OK, I plan to go through the remaining issues of "Mickey and Donald"
in the near future (which I hereby inform everyone of, just so that
noone else does the same thing).  Anyone else?

>  o Creators in three columns: writer, penciller, and inker. If writer
> not mentioned: writer = penciler or writer unknown.

It's a big diff between those two things indicated the same way.  Why
not sprinkle the writer column with "?" where appropriate?  In the
stories you list that is the case for at least all stories drawn by DB
and PM with no writer indicated.

Finally a couple or minor corrections:

> GG	Gyro Gearloose
Actually, you used "GyG".

> DD 265    FC                  CB      O:DD, hose in lawn mower
It's from DD 78.

> MD 17     14  CID 1       CF  PM      D:MM in the disappearing boulder bandits
It's "MM and Goofy in the..."
         ^^^^^^^^^
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: Per.Starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"