Remaining Gladstone titles for index ?

Hannes.Faestermann@Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE Hannes.Faestermann at Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE
Mon Dec 7 17:58:15 CET 1992

Hi all,

could someone please summarize what titles are left to be typed in for the
index and what format is recommended ?

I should have all titles in my collection and should be able to type in lots of
the stuff during Christmas break.

Waiting for information :))

	Hannes

Hannes Faestermann           |  Internet:
Physik-Department E17        |   Hannes.Faestermann at Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE
TU Muenchen,                 |
8046 Garching, West Germany  |
--
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
 in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."