Carl Barks cards

Andrew Krieg 5-5379 krieg at ct.med.ge.com
Thu Oct 8 14:52:10 CET 1992

For those of you collecting the Carl Barks albums and cards:

Starting with volume 9, the cards included will no longer be random.  Each
album will include a specific card.  I don't know how you can get the 52nd
card though, if there is only going to be 51 albums.  Perhaps they will inlcude
it with one of the many other supplemental albums they have been producing.

I'm still unfortunate enough not to have the first 8 cards.  If anyone is
interested in trading, or knows of a place where I can get just the cards,
please let me know.  Thanks.