Don Rosa and detail

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Wed Apr 21 08:05:02 CEST 1993

	I appreciate Mr. Rosa's style.  I was shocked at first when I read
the recent DD satellite story, and saw the junk yard.  However, it was
realistic, and well done.

	While re-reading the Scrooge and Donald paperback, concerning the
Spanish galleon hunt, I noticed the detail of the villain.  Mr. Rosa, when
will you do a portrait of Pegleg Pete?  With his whiskers and bulldog jaw,
I think your interpretation would be a masterpiece.

	And while I am discussing detail, look closely at the upcoming
Gladstone cover of US hunting a mouse.  Wonderful!

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE