Rosa, Mickey in Color

Darin Reid AREID at MARY.FORDHAM.EDU
Wed Apr 21 12:05:22 CEST 1993

 I'd Like to take this opportunity to welcome Don Rosa to the list:

                           Welcome Don!

   About Don's art:  I love the small detail in it.  The detail and
little sight gags (ala Sergio Aragones), are the reason I love your
art Don!  I first saw your work on a duck story (forget which one),
after that I went looking for other stuff.  I found a few issues of a
mag called "Don Rosa's Comics and Stories", which showed that you were
made for being _the_ heir to the title 'The Duck Man'.  Like I said, I
love your art, don't chang it a bit.

   Would anyone on this list be interested in buying the Deluxe editon
of the book _Mickey Mouse in Color_?  I'm willing to sell it for
around $250.

- Darin
--
Bitnet  : Areid at Fordmulc             __                      _ __
Unix/AIX: Reid at Dsm.Fordham.Edu      /  )                    ' )  )        /