Archive news

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Sun Aug 1 00:36:56 CEST 1993

At last I've gotten my account back at lysator so I can update things
at the ftp archive there (host ftp.lysator.liu.se, directory
/pub/comics/disney).

Unfortunately I don't think ftpmail is up there yet, so if you can't
use ftp you'll have to ask someone else fetch these files for you if
you want them.  (Normally I would be a good choice for such things,
but I'll be away for a week now--Monday to Monday.)

These things are new:

* A new file don-rosa.germany which is a supplement to the don-rosa
index with an incomplete listing of publications of Don Rosa's stories
in Germany.  (Compiled by David Gerstein.)

* A new file mickey-mouse-dailies with an index of the Mickey Mouse
newspaper strip, and

* a new file classics with an index of Treasury of Classic Tales.
Both of them typed in by Harry Fluks.

* And new versions of creators, disney.index, gladstone.index,
index-legend, and the Dutch index.  Thanks to Harry!
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"