+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #66.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Aug 4 14:57:55 CEST 1993

	HELLO to my friend Gier Hasnes. I might get over to Norway this
fall and maybe we can finally meet?

	Everybody seems to be able to find German MICKEY MAUSs but ME. I
wish I had a source for 'em. Actually, I probably haven't missed any of
my stories since they were withholding all my "Life of $crooge" stories
from the German editions for over a year now, planning to put them into
an all new Disney Duck title which would contain only MY work. But on
last report I believe saner minds prevailed, and they've scrapped that
idea and are soon to start printing the series in MICKY MAUS. I'm
working fairly closely with the translator-editor, so it might be
well-translated.
	Speaking of trying to glom foreign editions of my stuff, the
Egmont office in Norway sent me some copies of the Dutch DD weekly with
my stories. I hadn't gotten any since last year, but these were issues
of (OOPS) the MONTHLY, I should have said... DONALD DUCK EXTRA #4 & 5. I
see I have something in #6 and I don't know which other recent or
current issues. Harry, these were on the stands while you were telling
me you'd help me get such copies -- do you have some set aside for me???