This, that and the other

Gilbert Milburn gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu
Thu Aug 5 21:41:01 CEST 1993

Hello everybody,

        To: Per (about the book by Marc Eliot)

> Date: Fri, 30 Jul 93 16:08:39 +0200
> From: Per Starback  <starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE>
> Subject: Still more

> Yeah sure Gilbert, there are sleazy biographies.  Don't know
> about this one though, as I haven't read it.  I'll see.  'Nuff
> said.

(Okay!) I'll admit and agree with you on that =D

Also to: Geir Hasnes  <Geir.Hasnes at DELAB.SINTEF.no>
        Welcome aboard!!

And lastly to: Harry Fluks <H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl>

> Anyway, I'm going to buy every Dutch Rosa comic I can get myself
> now, except the ones you already have.
> That would leave:
> DD 92-11, 18
> DD Extra 92-4, 13 and 93-1, 2, 3, 6, 7
> 3 season special albums and one Uncle Scrooge album.

> You'll hear from me as soon as I got enough to send you (and I
> won't wait that long anymore...)

        Hey, would you be interested in trading any European (Rosa)
Disney Comics for his pre-Disney works?.. (say like: Don Rosa's
Comics and Stories [The Pertwillaby Papers])

That's it for now,

Gil Milburn <gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu>