This, that and the other

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Aug 9 13:21:21 CEST 1993

Gilbert:
>         Hey, would you be interested in trading any European (Rosa)
> Disney Comics for his pre-Disney works?.. (say like: Don Rosa's
> Comics and Stories [The Pertwillaby Papers])

I would, but why would you want to have European comics?
And: I still have to find an address where I can buy the (old) Dutch
comics I (you) want. Most of the time, they are available only in the
week or month they are issued, or when they are more than a year old.

I visited a Rotterdam comic shop last weekend. They had some old 2nd-hand
DD Extras, but they looked too bad to buy them. But the search goes on...

--Harry.