+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #81.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Aug 24 07:37:35 CEST 1993

To Wilmer:
	Well, though I was saying that $crooge's remark sounds awfully
specific to be an exaggeration, you got me to thinking I should agree
that he IS exaggererating -- that he only owes Penny Wise $100 or
something -- and that's all the more reason to ignore the whole deal.
	I LOVE to hear people's ideas for stories... I've used them once
or twice! But P. Wise couldn't have a deed to Killmotor Hill. I dealt
with that matter in HIS MAJESTY McDUCK and reiterate it several times in
this series. $crooge owns that hill, free and clear.