Humor (fwd)

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Sun Aug 29 19:46:58 CEST 1993

Disney comics may not sell well here in the U.S., but they have entered
the cultural mythology.

Here in the U.S., the Government Printing Office has a program where a
library can become a depository of government information.

As you can probably guess, this program never runs as well as it should.
Sometimes we don't receive what we asked for.  Sometimes we get packages
that should have gone to another depository.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA