+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #172.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Thu Dec 2 05:30:44 CET 1993

	I know I sound like I gripe about this problem a lot, me having
to pay to read these Digests on Compuserve and the flukes in the system
that sometimes compound that problem. But this bounced message being
duplicated on the next Digest, and then the reposting of that Digest
without the bounced message -- why wasn't the previous Digest WITH the
bounced message then deleted? Instead of paying twice to read just ONE
message, now I've paid twice to read TWO messages. Ouch! I'm getting a
case of compounded flukes!