+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #172.

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Dec 2 09:16:39 CET 1993

Don wrote:
> But this bounced message being duplicated on the next Digest, and
> then the reposting of that Digest without the bounced message -- why
> wasn't the previous Digest WITH the bounced message then deleted?

Sorry, when the messages are sent out I can't cancel them anymore, any
more than I can cancel real-world letters after they are put in a
mailbox.  I've taken care of the particular problem leading to this
unfortunate event.  Maybe I'll change my program so there is a short
delay between composing the daily digest and sending it out, so that I
can take a look at it first if I happen to be logged in right then.
(Maybe my choice of resending the digest was a mistake.  I thought
most of the harm was already done anyway, and that the revised version
wasn't very long.)
--
Per