+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #174.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Sat Dec 4 06:46:02 CET 1993

ADDITION: I went back and was glancing at the last digest before
deleting it... I see the comments about "Ghast Cow" (???) and "The Money
Whirlpool" (???) were credited to Geoff Blum from an interview. I can
only credit this to misquotes or mistranslations. Geoff saw everything I
was doing, as I was doing it. The first two things of mine he saw were
"The Son of the Sun" and that 10-pager where, at the end, Gladstone
Gander starts Gladstone Comics. "Cash Flow" was about the 6th story I
did, and "The Money Pit" I did a year or so after I had to quit working
for Gladstone -- so I can't make head ner tales outta any of those
alleged quotes. I'd be curious to read that interview, now that you
mention it -- is it printed in English anywhere?