Christmas cards

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Jan 6 09:52:47 CET 1993

         "
Per Starback writes:

> Welcome back from Christmas vacation everyone and thanks to Andrew and
> Hannes for the Christmas "cards" sent to the list.  I didn't send a
> card because my nephews forgot to mail the card orders to the Ajax
> Card Company.

Let's say that is to blame on something that rhymes with 'Fluks'...

I think your Christmas card was exposed on a window store in Duckburg, next
to mine. For those who haven't read it there:

           +--------------+                   +--------------------+
           | Dear friend: |                   | Mijn wens in druk  |
           |   Noel!      |    or in Dutch:   | luidt: veel geluk! |

...and a happy 1993 to everyone too!

--Harry.

"Oh, peel your eyes and take a peep
at how I buy ingredients cheap.
The wheels spin, the choppers fly
and out goes stuff that sells sky-high!"

(can anyone tell me where _this_ is from? I really don't know)