Digest #57 (Scrooge's employees)

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Jul 14 14:51:25 CEST 1993

HARRY:
	Thanks for all that work in searching through those old Barks stories. But I fear it may have been a waste since I wasn't looking
for just ANY time one of $crooge's office workers was shown -- I was needing to know if any were used more than ONCE, as was Quackfaster.
Your list MIGHT at least prove that NO, no other office workers WERE used more than once, but since you were looking at Dutch editions
where the names may have been changed or ignored, I can't even be sure of that. But still, as I said, your list would seem to suggest
that no office employee of $crooge was ever used twice other than Quackfaster (who just BARELY makes the cut).
	Naturally I could sit down and sift through my collection of $crooge comics myself, and I would never ask anyone else to do my
busy-work for me. I was only hoping that someone out there might happen to already know about some twice-used employee.
	Anyway, thanks for the list! I'm saving it and I'll double-check it against the American ("official"?) editions to see if any break
throughs result.