Our indices (Re Torsten)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Jun 18 12:28:13 CEST 1993

Torsten:
> Here's a crazy idea:  (Think Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland as teenagers)
>
> Everyone sends Mr. Rosa a stamped, self addressed envelope (or, if to be
> sent air-mail, include a dollar bill instead of stamps).
>
> Mr. Rosa photocopies his Disney index and mails a copy to everyone who
> asked for it.
>
> Then, all of us who get a copy would get together, and each of us would
> take part of the list, and word-process it.  Then we would mail it to a
> central source, where the list would be assembled and archived, thereby
> earning us the gratitude of future generations.
>
> What do you all think?

What about copyrights and stuff?

But apart from that: I am willing to type in the *entire* index if I have a
copy of it. And we're getting some text scanners here, so maybe the effort is
not that great...

(This offer also goes for other indexes, as long as they are in a language
I can understand. 8-)

--Harry.