Disney von Innen

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Mon Jun 21 14:47:06 CEST 1993

I mentioned that book several times in my postings on "The Big
Sneeze", but didn't say anything more about it.  I highly recommend
this book to anyone who reads German.  It's _Disney von Innen_ by
Klaus Strzyz and Andreas C. Knigge (it says on the cover, but Knigge's
part of it is very small, or so I've heard anyway).  It's printed in
Germany 1988 with ISBN 3 548 36551 5 and contains articles on and
interviews with Disney artists (both comics and film).

There are interviews with Carl Barks (from 1980), Tony Strobl, Jack
Bradbury, Bob Foster, Floyd Gottfredson, Paul Murry, Art Babbitt, Ward
Kimball, Del Connell, Dave Smith, Daan Jippes, Freddy Milton, Marco
Rota, Luciano Bottaro, Giorgio Cavazzano, Volker Reiche, Jan
Gulbransson, Ulrich Schr"oder, Erika Fuchs (German translator of
Disney comics) and Hans von Storch (German Donaldist).

Only a few of them have been published in English.
--
Per