USA news (Re: Luigi) + story codes

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Mar 19 12:32:53 CET 1993

>   Gladstone will be back!
>   April will be the last shipping month for most disney series.
>   Disney will continue to publish only DuckTales Magazine.

..and Disney Adventures?

----x----

I have another question for you, Luigi:

I have the impression that all Italian comics are numbered in the series
"Albi d'Oro" (Golden Books). Something like in the USA the Four Color Comics;
they have their own title, but subsequent numbering.
Is this true? Or maybe, almost true (some specials excluded)? Or far from
true (different series with their own numbering)?

Hartelijke groeten,

--Harry.

Harry Fluks                    ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Research, Leidschendam      (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
"Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"