Duck Family

rich.bellacera@amail.amdahl.com rich.bellacera at amail.amdahl.com
Wed Mar 24 10:36:00 CET 1993

I have some books about Donald and Disney in general and I found a reference
to the same thing Jamal mentioned.  At some point in the past Carl Barks had
tried to tie up the missing links in the Duck Family for which he linked
the Ducks & the Geese via Thelma Duck and Goostave Gander, and other
references included Gus Goose's relatives his Aunt Daphne and Uncle Luke
Goose, His Aunt Fanny who dispatched him to Donald's house the day he raided
DD's refrigerator, and his father Quackmore (Daphne's brother).  Apparently,
there exists an entire "complete(?)" Duck Family Tree somewhere.  Has anyone
ever heard of a Bark's Duck Family Tree?

-Rich