Italian Disney Comic Book

luigi bevilacqua bevilal at dsi.unimi.it
Tue Mar 30 16:41:57 CEST 1993

Hi,

On Mon, 29 Mar 1993, Jamal Hannah wrote:

> Hi.. I was wondering, Luigi, since you are Italian..

What do you mean?
Are you talking about our terrible political situation?

> what is the translation of the name of the book "Il Grandi Classici Disney"?
> I remember one Italian Uncle Scrooge story where he had a friend or
> relative who had telepathic powers. Ever seen that?

Grandi Classici di Walt Disney :Walt disney's great classic (stories):
another monthly pocket magazine with an average of 400 pages per issue.
It contais reprintings from Topolino with no ads.
Often in a issue there are one or two (not more) very very good story
by Cavazzano, or by Scarpa, or by De Vita...
Best stories starring ducks, of course.
As far as I can understand the story you remember is a tipical by
Giorgio Cavazzano (my favorite duck artist).
He uses quite always Gyro Gearloose, B. Boys and Rockerduck (Flintheart
Glomgold).
Sorry, but now I don't remember that particular story.
Can you tell me more, Jamal?

 BYE!!!
 .