Mickey's wedding- FINAL /more

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Wed Mar 31 21:57:37 CEST 1993

On Tue, 30 Mar 1993, luigi bevilacqua wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 1993, Torsten Wesley Adair answered:
> > And is the sorceror related to Magica de Spell, and/or Yen Sid?
> No, of course! They are not ducks!
> Who is Yen Sid?

Yen Sid (read it backwards for the secret message) is the name of the
sorceror in Fantasia.  I was being flippant.

> > And was Samantha more likable than Minnie?
> More and more beautiful! She is pink (not black and white like Minnie)
> and she is more ...uuhhmm... female!

I wondered about that.  I understand why Mickey is black (born before
technicolor), but I've never seen a white mouse in a Disney Universe
(Mickey, Donald, Goofy) story.  Of course, there's Bianca of the Rescuers.

Torsten