Digest #10

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Mon May 3 08:03:16 CEST 1993

COMMENTS ON #10:

	Not too much here to reply to.
	One's sister's sister-in-law is NO earthly relation to you. Your sister's husband is your so-called brother-in-law... but surely
it stops there. Yes, you must have good relations with your... relations. Me, I'm the opposite; I dislike my wife's relatives so much
that I refuse to even acknowledge that there is such a thing as an "in-law", period. My wife's relatives are hers, not mine. No way.
	Simply because the question is asked, I'm curious about this error in logic in some recent Van Horn story. I personally don't read
his stuff. I recognize that he's a far better cartoonist than I, as far as the drawing goes. But I dislike his "Krazy Kat" style on
the Barksian Ducks (which should have a more "classical" look)... and I consider his treatment of the characters to be insulting to
them in its frivolity. But that's me -- I see $crooge as an adventure hero... I guess Van Horn sees him as somebody who should be
throwing acorns at Chip n' Dale.