Rosa Norwegian story

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Tue May 11 22:57:31 CEST 1993

	Dear Folks,

	The Don Rosa checklist that you have on ftp.lysator.liu.se
mentions that Mr. Rosa has done a "long story about books for Norway,
which also exists in an American version with 1 panel different, to be
published 1994."  What is this?  Has the American version already been
printed, or is it just an alternate version Mr. Rosa has prepared to
be printed here once the Norwegian version has appeared there?

 	In other words, can anyone (particularly you yourself, Mr.
Rosa, if you're reading this) help me and others with the
identification of this mysterious story?

	Thanks a lot!

	David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu

	"One side, Gloom!  Little Rollo has a PLAN!"
		-- Floyd Gottfredson, "Mickey Mouse:  Bellhop
Detective" (a story that, I'll admit, is not one of Gottfredson's best
-- it has a few logic errors -- but nonetheless contains some good
moments)