General Stuff about the list

rich.bellacera@amail.amdahl.com rich.bellacera at amail.amdahl.com
Wed May 12 15:36:00 CEST 1993

> From: david.a.gerstein at juts
>         As for Goofy and Pete having sons, it has been made very clear
> that the "Goop Troop" situation is a ROLE played by 'Goofy the actor.'
> How else could they make it work?  I refer you to _Goofy Adventures_
> #17, which describes the -- then upcoming -- series from 'Goofy's own
> words' (actually, I think Cody Weiss stood in for him!).

Actually, I was really referring to the old Disney Cartoons which featured
Goofy & Pete's respective sons, as well as the DA "Goof Troop" series, of
course in the DA series Pete has a daughter too (Pistol).

The cartoon shorts which featured Pete Jr. were pre-Disney Afternoon and were
called something like "Canvas Back Duck" (featuring Donald vs. Pete in a
boxing match while HD&L were harassed by P.J. in the stands), and he other was
called something like "Bellhop Donald"(?) (featuring Donald as a bellhop
trying to carry Pete's bags while being harrassed by Pete's son).  The ones
which featured Goofy Jr. were when Goofy starred as "dad" and his son had a
red nose and hair, which has subsequently been changed to black/black in Max
for GOOF TROOP.