Gladstone, Duckbufg & the future

Darin Reid AREID at MARY.FORDHAM.EDU
Wed May 19 21:51:17 CEST 1993

:)Does that mean the letters page and issue credits are back to being on
:)the inside front cover of the comics?  Do they have a comic strip on the
:)back cover?  Also, how many pages were devoted to ads?

The letters page and issue credits are on the last page (not inside back
cover), I remember them being there for some time in the "earlier" Gladstones.
I should go check, but all of my Gladstones are bagged, and in a comic box,
under another box, kind of a pain to get to. The inside front cover, and
inside back cover contain ads (general).  Also in the center is a two page ad
for subscription and ordering the "CBL of WDC&S in Color".  Then, near the
back (before the second story), there is an "upcoming comics ad, and a back
issue order page.

One interesting note:  The Gladstones will be distributed on newsstands by
Marvel Comics!

- Darin
--
Bitnet  : Areid at Fordmulc             __                      _ __
Unix/AIX: Reid at Dsm.Fordham.Edu      /  )                    ' )  )        /