Addresses

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu May 20 00:32:31 CEST 1993

I referred to Joe Torcivia's Mickey Mouse Checklist and Mark A.
McConnell asked:
> Where can a person get this or any other checklists.  These would be good
> to add into the FAQ eventually.  Fanzines and Checklists are often
> brought up when people realize they exist.

I don't know if that Checklist is still available, but it was sold
from The Duckburg Times, and its address is the same as Dana
Gabbard's: 3010 Wilshire Blvd. #362, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA.
The other American Disney comics fanzine I know of is The Barks
Collector, published by Bear Mountain Enterprises, Box 616, Victoria
VA 23974, USA.

If noone else does it first I will eventually put together a file of
all organizations and fanzines I know of with a Disney comics theme.
But as usual, don't hold your breath...
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"