Reply on Rosa's Re: Digest #24

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue May 25 17:38:46 CEST 1993

I really messed things up yesterday, sending public mail privately, and
private mail to the list.

I sent a mail to Don privately, then directly after that I found out my
mistake and sent it to the list as well.
Then I got a private answer from Don to that mail. There were two
possibilities:

1. Don sent the message to me, because he didn't mean the list to read it;
2. Don just "replied" to my message, but actually meant it to be for the list.

Though possibility 2 seemed most likely, I just waited for Don's next mail
to see what he wanted. I could have asked him by private mail, but that would
co$t 2 extra mails, and I want to avoid that.

So, after all this (boring) explanation, here is Don Rosa's reply.
--Harry.

----- Begin message from 72260.2635 at compuserve.com  24-May-93