Don's stuff

George Kesidis kesidis at cheetah.vlsi.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 27 15:50:38 CEST 1993

Hello all,
Of all the comics that appear on the stands these days,
the only stuff I consistently buy are Don's Duck
stories and the equally excellent "Bone" by Jeff Smith
(Bone is the first comic I've actually subscribed to).
While collecting Bone is simple, collecting Don's stories is
another matter. I'm constantly groping through the credits
section of the recent Disney's looking for a story by Don.

So, my question is: is there a list of Don's work that has
recently appeared or about to appear in English
and a list of Don's (completed) work that has yet to appear in
English?  With regard to the latter, I get the impression (after
lurking here for a couple of months) that there is a possibility
that some of Don's recent work will not appear in English anytime
soon.

-George