Don and Mickey

Charles D. Ellis cde at apljax.jhuapl.edu
Tue Nov 2 21:42:41 CET 1993

mark semich relates:
> I'm not sure if this is the same story, but I seem to remember seeing
> Gladstone also reading a "Pluto" comic and others as well, but *no*
> comics with any ducks in them.  Which could actually lead to the
> argument that in Don's Duckburg universe, Mickey doesn't exist at all,
> he's merely a comic-book character.

	What about Super Snooper? He's a duck's super hero. Apparently a long-lasting
and popular one...

	One thing is sure, if you can have Mickey comics, you can have Pluto
comics. Which contemporaneously implies that Duckburg is in Europe, since
you can't have Mickey and Pluto comics here in the US these days.

Charlie Ellis
cde at aplexus.jhuapl.edu