FAQ?

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Fri Nov 19 16:40:51 CET 1993

Recently, with the arrival of a lot of new people (HI Everyone!), there
has been talk of introductory material.  Therefore, let me propose that a
list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) be created for the enjoyment and
enlightenment of all who subscribe to this list.

Topics for inclusion:
	What this list is, how it came to be, and it's purpose (do we have
		one?).
	A list of FTP sites, what's where, and how to get it.
	A brief overview of Duck Genealogy.
	A brief overview of where Donald and Mickey live.
	An explanation of country codes.
	The difference between the digests and the single messages.
	A brief explanation about Disney comics circulation around the
		world, who publishes what, and how the whole process works.
	A brief bibliography of noted creators.  (Barks, Rosa, Van Horn,
		Gottfredson, etc.)
	A list of other electronic resources for Disney fans and comic
		book collectors (rec.arts.disney, rec.arts.comics.*,
		comics-l, comix at world, et cetera).
	How to submit stories and art.  (?)

	The whole file should be sent once to each member, with updates
sent whenever necessary.  This FAQ should be posted every so often to
other electronic resources, and should be available via FTP.

Comments?  Questions?  Suggestions?

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA