+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #166.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Nov 24 05:09:23 CET 1993

Bror:
	There, just as I said, Europeans have the wrong idea about the
"guy". He was one of the greatest American heroes, unfailingly honest
and was one of the originators, along with his close friend John Muir,
of the modern environmentalist and conservationist movement. Try reading
one of his many, many books on nature or politics or the spirit of
adventure and honesty.

Mattias:
	As Stefan knows, I don't hesitate to stick in a good pun if I
think of it... but I might hesitate if I thought the translators felt
compelled to put their own pun or joke into the same spot, even if they
can't come up anything good. I mean, I can hardly judge whether Stefan's
Swedish pun is good or "strained", but why couldn't he just put some
unfunny dialogue in that spot rather than kill himself; he might just as
easilly sometime put a pun in somewhere where I DON'T have one.
	But... I can hrdly accuse him of putting far more effort into a
job than the pay justifies! That's what I do every day!