The publications of Don Rosa's Life Of Scrooge

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Nov 26 12:29:11 CET 1993

Juuso (welcome):
> BTW, I checked the list and noticed, that none of the Lo$-
> stories were published in USA, is there misinformation on the list or is
> there going to be somekind of Lo$-collection?

This matter has been discussed a lot here, of course. I think I'll take this
opportunity to give a short summary:

The Life of Scrooge consists of 12 stories. Don finished #12 a few weeks ago.
Publications and publication plans:

- Scandinavia: LO$ 9 has been published recently. Other stories will follow
  in the regular comics.
  (And with Scandinavia I mean Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland.)

- USA: LO$ 1 will be published in an Uncle Scrooge comic
  to be issued in January, 1994. Other stories will follow in each issue
  of Uncle Scrooge, which means it will take 2 looong years before every
  story is published. After that, the whole works may be reprinted in
  one or two special albums, with annotations and backgrounds.

- Holland: LO$ 3 and 1 have been published in Donald Duck Extra, the other
  parts will follow (hopefully in the right order 8-)

- Italy: no Rosa story has been published in Italy (yet?)

- Germany: the LO$ will be published in an album series, with new covers
  specially drawn by Don. First album to appear in January, 1994??

We have no knowledge of publications in other countries.

--Harry.