The publications of Don Rosa's Life Of Scrooge

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Fri Nov 26 16:02:09 CET 1993

On Fri, 26 Nov 1993, Harry Fluks wrote:
> Juuso (welcome):
> > BTW, I checked the list and noticed, that none of the Lo$-
> > stories were published in USA, is there misinformation on the list or is
> > there going to be somekind of Lo$-collection?
> This matter has been discussed a lot here, of course. I think I'll take this
> opportunity to give a short summary:
> The Life of Scrooge consists of 12 stories. Don finished #12 a few weeks ago.
> Publications and publication plans:

[...]
> - Germany: the LO$ will be published in an album series, with new covers
>   specially drawn by Don. First album to appear in January, 1994??

I have read LO$ #3 in Mickey Maus Magazine.  I assume that other parts
will be published there as well?  (Mickey Maus Magazine is a weekly
anthology title, similar to WDC&S.  It usually contains four stories, with
puzzle pages, contests, trading cards, and all sorts of cool, fun stuff.)
It is published by Ehapa Verlag in Germany, and Egmont in Austria and
Switzerland.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA