Life of $crooge

Juuso Paaso bizar at pcuf.fi
Fri Nov 26 22:19:55 CET 1993

  Harry:

    Thanks for the information, it helped a lot. And it made me a new problem
  :) I have to consider if I buy all those publications (English I mean) Lo$-
  stories have been in, or if I'll buy the beautiful albums where everything
  will be together. It costs quite a bit to buy both... But maybe I'll do
  that. Oh, I have hard times being a Rosa-fan :)

  By the way, I would like to state a very annoying fact, that for some
reason first two Lo$-stories (and maybe even some others) were not published.
I have understood that this same shameful thing has been done in other
Scandinavian countries, for we should have the same comics with different
language. Oh, I can't understand what was in the mind of those Danish bosses
when they made this decision. Well, original Americans are better anyway ;)

    Yours,
     Juuso