+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #170.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Nov 30 06:48:01 CET 1993

David:

	Are you telling me that it is permitted to use PERIODS in a
Disney comic??? When did that start? Lordy, two panels never go by that
I wish I was allowed to use a period instead of an exclamation! But
all-exclamations are the tradition.

	And please take it easy on this "count down" to U$ #285! The
first chapter of Lo$ is only 15 pages and it's been said it's kinduva
slow start-off. You'll work yourself up into expecting WAR AND PEACE and
you'll be very disappointed in me!

	And do you think an ape would NOT eat a flea if he found one?
Besides, lice are banned because Injuns have 'em.