+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #170.

Kjetil Torgrim Homme kjetilho at ifi.uio.no
Tue Nov 30 15:39:19 CET 1993

+--- Don Rosa:
| 	Are you telling me that it is permitted to use PERIODS in a
| Disney comic??? When did that start? Lordy, two panels never go by
| that I wish I was allowed to use a period instead of an exclamation!
| But all-exclamations are the tradition.
+-------

My goodness! Here in Norway the all-exclamation style is reserved for
the super-heroes! Well, not strictly true, you can use either
ellipsis, question marks or exclamation marks! Fortunately, in Donald
Duck we are spared that style which I personally find very tiring to
read! Mind you, there are still more exclamation marks in Donald than
in your ordinary prose!

Kjetil T!