Posters

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Oct 5 09:49:53 CET 1993

> From: mas at cs.bu.edu (Mark Semich)
>
> Recently, Don Rosa said that Gladstone couldn't produce posters, and
> people have been talking about where to get such beasts.
>
> I seem to remember hearing that when Bruce Hamilton and Russ Cochran
> split, Russ received all the posters and back issues to sell.  Does
> anyone know just what posters were meant by this?

When Gladstone started (in 1986?), they had some posters made of old comic
covers, by Barks and others. I remember seeing in an ad the posters of
"Mickey and the Beanstalk", "Sheriff of Bullet Valley", and an Uncle Scrooge
cover where U$ is an indian writing $-smoke signals (US 39).

If Gladstone could do posters back then, why can't they now?

--Harry.