+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #126.

James Williams James_Williams at ess.niaid.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Wed Oct 13 18:16:15 CET 1993

>However, I've found that other Egmont editors have told other writers
>just the opposite -- DON'T use puns.

Egmont's submission guidelines state clearly that writers' shouldn't
use puns.  They use an example with Donald saying Lunch and Gyro
hearing Launch and launching a rocket.

>Maybe if I knew the secrets of how to draw such scenes it wouldn't be
>so tiresome -- but I still feel like a rank amatuer who hasn't the
>slightest idea what I'm doing compared to all those other great
>Disney/Egmont/Oberon/Italian artists!

If you want amazing cityscapes, look at Cerebus and Groo.  Dave Sim/Gerard
and Sergio Aragones do the best in the business.

| James Williams                           |
| Bitnet: JWW%ESS%NIAID at NIH3PLUS.BITNET    |
| Internet: JWW at ESS.NIAID.PC.NIAID.NIH.GOV |
| CompuServ: 70304,2462                    |