William Van Horn

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Mon Oct 18 23:02:51 CET 1993

On Monday, 18 Oct 1993, BRIANA LAWSON wrote:
> Please take me off this list..I'm a disney consumer...butnot interested in
> comics!

That is too bad, as there are some excellent comic book stories in the
Disney comic books.  As a matter of fact, 90% of the Duck Tales cartoon
would not have been possible if not for Carl Barks' wonderful stories
about Uncle Scrooge.

Not reading the Disney comics is like being a fan of the Wizard of Oz, but
not reading the original books by Frank L. Baum.  Or not watching Star
Trek : The Next Generation because it doesn't the original actors.  Or not
watching the black and white Mickey Mouse cartoons because that Mickey
Mouse doesn't look or act like Mickey Mouse.

Goodbye, and Good Luck.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA