Norwegian quiz show?

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Tue Oct 26 02:51:41 CET 1993

On Mon, 25 Oct 1993, Wilmer Rivers wrote:
> What is one to say about Even Flood and Geir Hasnes's recent posting
> from Norway (motto: "Land of the Really Weird Newspapers")?  I think
> I shall refrain from commenting on the principal subject matter of the
> article, at least until I recover from reading it.  However, a couple
> of incidental points:
> Anyway, thanks to you both for sharing this article with us.  Please let
> us know as soon as "Dagbladet" follows up on this line of hard-hitting
> investigative journalism with articles about the sex lives of Pluto, the
> seven dwarves, and (of course) Ariel.  Not to mention (** Please!!!! **)
> the scandalous live-in relationship between Chip and Dale....

Say, this reminds me of some adult jokes about Disney.
If anyone wants to see them, just ask.

Hmmm....  I never thought of Chip and Dale.  And just what were they doing
while they were scampering around in Donald's sailor suit?  Is Donald
homophobic?  Or maybe the opposite?

And I'm certain everyone knows that Bugs Bunny was gay (cross dresser,
kissed Elmer Fudd, fought over Elmer Fudd with Daffy Duck).

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA

And I thought Fritz the Cat was something!