Rats and mice, cont.

Robert Reeves rreeves at acs.bu.edu
Fri Oct 29 14:11:25 CET 1993

Torsten Adair (torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu) wrote:

> Aside from the recent U$ vs. the mouse cover that Don Rosa did, are there
> any stories dealing with rats, mice, or exterminators?  Did Donald ever
> work in pest control?

One Barks story that comes to my mind is one where Gyro is trying to build the
proverbial 'better mousetrap,' by inventing a super-cheese (?).  The image thatstill makes me chuckle today is the background action of Gyro's Litle Helper   roping the mice that are around the workshop and harnessing them to a          stagecoach and riding them around.  I think Gyro's competition in the conetst
was Pete in one of his many incarnations.  Anyone have a title or issue # for
this one?  I guess I could look it up in the CBL if no-one comes up with it
first.