Want ole Rosa issues?.. talk to Harry.

Gilbert Milburn gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu
Thu Sep 2 22:48:42 CEST 1993

Hello everyone,

     I received this personal post from Harry and thought I would
send a excerpt to the list.  For some of the rest of you (like me)
who are looking for Rosa issues...

> From root Thu Sep  2 05:17 EDT 1993
> Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1993 10:59:16 +0200
> From: Harry Fluks <H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl>
> Subject: What's happened to Harry?
> To: gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu

> [...] I certainly will buy several copies of War of the
> Wendigo when I see them! Also, all other Rosa comic stories that
> are not reprinted in the USA. Don says they'll start with Life of
> Scrooge in December, so we'll just see about that.

     Now REMEMBER, poor Harry is ONLY one man and can't find back
issues for you and everyone you know!!  However, for toughs TRUE
Rosa fans out there, across America -- who want there very own copy
of the "War of the Wendigo" (in Dutch) then, Harry is the man to
see!

Hartelijke groeten,

Gil and Harry

BTW:  For those of you don't have there handy-dandy "Junior
Woodchuck decoder-ring" on them... don't ask  me what this mean?

Gil Milburn <unix.campbellsvil.edu>

P.S. I've been working on away to remove they ridiculous control
Z's from the end of my posts... let me know if it has been working
or not.