Carl Barks checklist

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Sep 20 10:37:03 CEST 1993

Andy wrote:
> Does anyone have a Carl Barks checklist listing all of the stories and
> gags he has produced?

On our ftp site, there are two Barks checklists, one in Swedish and one in
Dutch. I wrote the Dutch one (of course 8-) and maybe you can use that one:
all the stories are there, ordered by USA issue, with issue code (like WDC 132),
number of pages, American title (if any), and the date that Barks delivered
the story.
For stories that have no title, a Dutch description is added. And there is
no data about USA reprints, but you could use the Gladstone/Disney lists
for that... (grep 'CB' | sort, or something like that)

For Dell comics only, you could use Kjell Crone's index as well, but he
doesn't list WDC issues (yet)...

ftp.lysator.liu.se: pub/comics/disney/dutch/barks-index
                                     /swedish/nk5 etc.
                                     /crone/four-colors.index etc.

--Harry.