Scrooge's money bin

adair_t@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Mon Apr 4 03:58:13 CEST 1994

	I prefer Don Rosa's "piggy bank" definition of Scrooge's moneybin.
Every single piece of currency in that bin means something to Scrooge.

	As to the argument that there aren't enough numbers to quantify
Scrooge's worth...

A googol is ten to the one hundredth power (The digit "1" with 100 zeros behind
it).  A googolplex is ten to the googol power {That is, 10^(10^100)}.  However,
while there exists numbers to quantify Scrooge's net worth, I doubt there are
enough accountants available to find the sum.

On a somewhat related note...  Someone once asked the editors of Richie Rich
magazine how big his estate was.  They said it was a bit larger than Rhode
Island.

And while I'm at it, does Scrooge live in a mansion, or in his moneybin?  Given
his paranoia, I'd guess the moneybin.

One more question, then I'll shut up.  Does Scrooge collect fine art?

Torsten "to the hundreth power" Adair	adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt.nz