silly question

Ronald A. Evry (Ronald) revry at tjhsst.vak12ed.edu
Tue Apr 12 19:58:36 CEST 1994

This may seem a silly question, but WHERE is the disney-comics
ftp site?

I know, I know, it's listed in the FAQ, which I can find at the
disney-comics ftp site, right?

:)

Ron

BTW, just got LO$ pt two this weekend & love it, brown hair &
all (it's not really brown hair, it's Mississippi mud...)

I think it's a shame it isn't being released on a MONTHLY
schedule, considering the interest in it...You might be
interested to know that those Wall-Mart copies VANISHED in
about 48 hours, while other Disney, Marvel & DC books on their
rack have just been sitting there!

Ron