"don-rosa.index".

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Apr 19 15:02:01 CEST 1994

Per wrote:
> 2. "don-rosa.index" with an index on Don Rosa's comics and covers with
> Disney characters has been updated by Mikko and Harry. (...) Harry also
> wrote that he corrected the info the story for DuckTales Magazine. (...)
> Was that code and issue of DTM wrong?

The code was of a long 2-part story in the regular comic 'Ducktales' from
Disney Comics. That comic has full credits, and does not mention Don Rosa.
The 4-page story that WAS written by Don has been published somewhere else,
in a Ducktales MAGAZINE. It must be a coincidence that the story
titles are (almost) the same.

We discussed this long ago (before Don was on the list I think).

--Harry.