Disney-comics digest #309.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Apr 25 15:45:16 CEST 1994

	Since I'm the only "author" on here, is it being implied here
that I do not conduct myself in a proper manner?
	I'll jump down the throat of anybody who says I've ever jumped
down anybody's throat! Oops...
	My comments are seen in a different light by some people because
they are somehow intimidated by my presence for no good reason? I can't
help that. It's not fair to anyone to say they can't be an equal part
of the group and speak their mind as much as everyone else.
	Shall I un-subscribe and reappear under an assumed name?